[From Me, To You] Cute Photo Frames!

So, today I decided it was time to add a little 'umph' of cuteness to some photos. I made some photos frames to pop my pictures into! Here they are... starring Pigeon and Pez! My wonderful pet ratties (photos are a bit older... they were taken a while ago!):

AND... I made them so you can use them too, if you'd like! Just save these frames below and use photoshop (or powerpoint works too, really) to layer them on top of your photos! And if you do, do share! I would love to see them!
(In powerpoint, drop your photo onto a sheet, then drop the photo frame over. It's transparent, so you'll see your picture through it! All you have to do is make sure you have your picture cropped so it fits underneath, then group it all and right click and save as picture!)





Cheers!

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.
Related Posts with Thumbnails