Button Eyes and Hemp-Braid Tails

This weekend, I needed to make something. It's been welling up in me like an itch that just won't go away, and I had to satisfy it. So, after work on Friday, I made a trip to Michael's (Arts and Crafts store). After scouring the place two or three times over (as usual), I had a basket full of possibilities. The check out lady asked me what I was getting everything for, and I said I wasn't sure. I just needed to create.

It turns out, I created myself a little rattie! I've wanted to for a long time, but hadn't done it yet. Nor have I sewed in ages, or made anything out of fabric in ages... so here's to re-starts! I enlisted Brent into the process, and he did a great job braiding tails, fraying whiskers, and selecting button eyes.




<3!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Button Eyes and Hemp-Braid Tails

  1. Ashley says:

    Love this! What a cute little mouse! I am following you for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails