Awesomenesses: iPad 3D Painting... and iPod light painting!

Ok... Sometimes you come across these crazy things you just HAVE to share. So here's the start to it, because I keep finding things I wanna share, so this blog now gets a section for that: Awesomenesses.

These people are CRAZY! I wish I could be THIS creative... to think on this level. They did 3d light painting with iPads! And more than that, they used those 3d light paintings to make a stop motion! AGHHH that would've taken forever, but it's... AMAZING.



Have you tried light painting with an iPad? I've done it with ipods!


What light paintings have you made?

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Awesomenesses: iPad 3D Painting... and iPod light painting!

  1. Ashley says:

    This is awesome! I have tried it before with glow sticks, but never had results this amazing!

  2. TJ says:

    Hehe you should try with some different lights! It's so much fun once you get a hang of it! Not like ours are gorgeous, but it was definitely a blast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails